From March 2017 to Present
Senior Service and UX Designer Fjord (Berlin — Germany)
As Service & Interaction Designer I have the opportunity to create an impact by creating products and services that people love for our clients. Usually, during the projects, my responsibilities are not just leading interaction design and service design activities, but they also include client workshops, creative brainstorms, user research, concept development, information architecture, prototyping (by rapid prototype tools) and documentation with well-designed high fidelity wireframes.
From September 2016 to Novembr 2016
Product Designer Mediteo (Berlin — Germany)
As Senior Service & UX Designer, I have the opportunity to create an impact by creating products and services that people love for our clients. Usually, during the projects, my responsibilities are not just leading UX design and service design activities, including business & strategy, development stakeholder management, client workshops, co-creative sessions, user research, concept development, information architecture, prototyping (by rapid prototype tools), E2E product development, low/high fidelity wireframes and support the detailed definition of UI & HMI design.
From November 2014 to March 2016
UX/UI Designer HERE Maps (Berlin — Germany)
I worked with a strategic design team-oriented to define new opportunities area for the company. Through my visual skills, I have contributed to the team not only as a UI designer but also in most phases of the project lifecycle, including user research, concept development, prototyping, and documentation with well-designed high fidelity mock-ups.
From May 2010 to October 2011
unior Graphic Designer & Freelance Job
I worked as a Freelancer book designer in the Architecture’s field and as Web designer and frontend developer.
From September 2011 to April 2014
Iuav, University of Venice
Master in Visual and Multimedia Design, specialising in Interaction Design. Graduated with the equivalent of first class degree. My thesis, Liquid Space, was an application to manage, organize, and personalize your study method.
From October 2007 to May 2011
L. Vanvitelli, University of Aversa (S.U.N)
Bachelor in Industrial Design, publishing and typography (digital publishing). Graduated with the equivalent of first class degree. My thesis, [yo]UR Self PAGE, was an e-book app for transform and reorganize the book-space through a semantic process.
From September 2000 to June 2006
Istituto Tecnico Industriale Alessandro Volta, Aversa
High school specialising in mechanical expert.
- Outstanding familiarity with several user research methods and activities: quantitative and qualitative research (1-on-1 or moderated interview, focus groups, user/customer survey, etc...), user & usability testing (1-on-1 or moderated testing, experience or immersive prototype, A/B testing, etc...), piloting.
- Great knowledge in workshop planning and facilitation.
- Outstanding familiarity with all the UX & UI design activities: user-centred design, concept development, IA, low & high fidelity wireframes, detailed UI & HMI design.
- Extensive knowledge of Design systems and development of the Design System Manager, Language, Governance, Guidelines.
- Excellent collaboration with developers.
- Outstanding familiarity in the design through Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere.
- Outstanding familiarity in the design tools through: Sketch, Figma, Invision, Adobe XD, Zeplin, etc...
- Outstanding familiarity to use rapid prototyping tools: Proto.io, Invision, Flinto, Figma, etc...
- Good capacity with creative code: Processing and Arduino (write and optimise their own code).
- Good capacity to create websites with WordPress CMS.
- Outstanding familiarity to use the Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and iWorks (Page, Numbers, Keynote).
Awards | Mentions
- Exhibited at the European edition of the MakerFaire in Rome, with the Narang project.
- Wired.it mentions Narang as one of the 50 best italian makers at the Rome MakerFaire.
- Italian: my mother tongue.
- English: working proficency.
- German: basic communication skills (A1).
Downloand the CV.pdf
Downloand the Cover Letter.pdf